Trading Post

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Visitor

Can I have a full refund with the PS3?

[ Edited ]
Well I just got the PS3 a few days ago and I found out that (competitor) has a better deal with the PS3 it comes with a game . But since i already opend my PS3 will I get a full refund at futureshop?

Also when I get a full refund anyone know hot to deactivate the system? Since my PSN account was registered to this one can I log onto my new PS3? I don't want to lose my online data so I asked my friend if he could log in on his ps3 and it won't work and I made a new user it told me that the account is already in use.
Message Edited by FanboyPS3 on 03-22-2009 06:18 AM
Emerging Expert

Simple solution

Hi FanboyPS3, I have a simple solution that should fix both problems: FutureShop's Lowest Price Guarantee. As long as you purchased your PS3 in the last 30 days, we can match the competitor's offer (include extra game) and beat the price by 10% of the difference (in this case the value of the additional game). If you head into your local FS, you should be able to reach an agreeable solution. :smileywink:

Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

Colin Millions
Entertainment Coordinator
Store 747 - St.Albert,AB

jackpot524
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.