Trading Post

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)
godwin

Non-Advertised Trade in Games Offer! Trade in 2 select games, Get Game of Throne S1 Free!

[ Edited ]

I want to let everyone know about our non-advertised trade in games offer next week for the launch of Season 1 - Game of Throne. You will be able to bring in 2 select used game (from the list of eligible titles) at www.futureshop.ca/usedgames and trade it in for the Blu-Ray or DVD version of Game of Throne Season 1!

Here are the applicable Web Codes:

M2194391 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1 BD Stark FS Ex

M2194390 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1 Targa FS Ex

M2194466 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1 BLGL

M2194465 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1  BD BLGL

M2194356 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1

M2194355 - Game Of Thrones: Season 1 BD

This is valid Mar 6-8 only. Valid on PLAYSTATION3, Wii, and Xbox360 games. See futureshop.ca/usedgames for full details and list of eligible trade titles. Games must include boxes. No duplicate titles accepted, regardless of console. Some titles may be excluded. No dealers please. See in-store for details. Credit from trade-ins is applied to free game. One trade promo redemption per customer. Excludes Vaughan, Winnipeg, Richmond Hill, Markham, Nanaimo, and Kelowna locations.

untitled2.JPG

Contributor
dmoltisanti

Re: Non-Advertised Trade in Games Offer! Trade in 2 select games, Get Game of Throne S1 Free!

Thanks for allowing my request!

I am hoping you do more trades for blu-rays down the road; especially Futureshop Exclusive Steelbooks and the upcoming Indiana Jones Trilogy.

And yes it's a trilogy; I would pay more for a set containing only the 3 real movies in the series.

Visitor
dopper12

Re: Non-Advertised Trade in Games Offer! Trade in 2 select games, Get Game of Throne S1 Free!

Your link does not work.... is there a different list??

Visitor
darrenbachan

Two FS's had no clue about this...had no way to prove it since it's not on their site or in the flyer.

ElizabethS

There was a problem with the link. It's fixed now. :smileyhappy:

Tech Yeah! For the love of tech!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the star and give it the kudos it deserves!
Visitor
darrenbachan

So apparently it's in their "plays of the week", at the third FS they found the deal.

The employees that told me differently need to be more informed or put more effort into looking into things.

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.