Trading Post

Announcements

Best Buy and Future Shop are consolidating as Best Buy. This means the products, services, and features you have come to expect from Future Shop and FutureShop.ca will now be available at Best Buy and BestBuy.ca. We have plans to invest up to $200 million to build a leading multi-channel customer experience on the Best Buy brand.

Visit futureshop.ca for more details & click here to learn more about what this means for the Tech Yeah Community.

Please visit the Best Buy Plug-in Video Gaming forum to get your questions answered.

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)

Re: The year of Future Shop exclusive gaming steelbooks!

You must thought we have one :smileyhappy: dont worry, we will have an announcement on what our Diablo 3 exclusive will be shortly!!
Visitor

[ Edited ]

Hey i'm looking to buy these excluesives NHL 12, Modern Warfare Collection, Mass Effect Collection, Assassin's Creed Collection, Duke Nukem Forever,Skyrim. 

Visitor

I collected Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy 13-2
Visitor

I got GOW 3, Battlefield 3, Final Fantasy X-IIII-2, Mass Effect Collection, NHL 12.
Contributor

kind of related: regardless of what kind of sale Future Shop has for E3 games, will Wii U games be available at the same time (for preorder)?
© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.