Trading Post

Visitor

Trade 2 list for Preorder FF13-2

Godwin can you please update the list for the preorder this week.

There is nothing showing up on the website.

Visitor

Re: Trade 2 list for Preorder FF13-2

Once again.. Godwin is nowhere to be found. It's almost been two days and there's no list of games to trade. How is this helpful to the public??

Contributor

Agreed, the trade deal website hasn't been updated at all since mid-december.  At the very least he put a picture despite no list.  Not much of a pre-order when you can't do any trade in deal and its already tuesday...

Contributor

I have a small complaint about the current Trade 2 towards a pre-order.

I went in today to pre-order The Darkness II with two games from the approved list.

They didn't know how to properly do the trade-in. After 20+ minutes I ended up putting a $10 deposit on the pre-order and they had me keep my two games along with the trade-in value printout and told me to come back with everything when the game releases.

One of the CSR's told me they weren't given the pre-order skus in their plays of the week and this is why they were having trouble trying to process my pre-order.

I really hope this whole pre-order/Trade 2 process gets sorted out before the next future promo.

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)

Hi everyone, it looks like the list of eligible games is up online now. There was a small system issue this week with this offer; however, we are continuing this promotion until next week (Jan 13-19).

Thanks for everyone's feedback!
Contributor

Is the Get a $10 gaming credit when you pre-order FF XIII-2, Soul Calibur V or The Darkness II will also be extended?

Emerging Expert

I believe the $10 credit is upon pick up, so most likely it will work on pre-orders placed next week.

Recognized Expert
Expert (Trading Post)

HI, yes the $10 gaming credit will be available on your receipt when you purchase the game during the first week of launch.
Visitor

[ Edited ]

Ugh. Geez if you guys can't set up promotions and personnel properly just don't advertise these promotions...

I went in yesterday, last day of the deal.
The guys didn't know how to do a Trade2 on a Pre-Order. So i couldn't place my pre-order. Screwed out of the Trade 2 Pre-Order. Screwed out of the Steelbook most likely. Screwed out of the 10$ gaming coupon. :smileymad:

Now you say the trade 2 pre-order is extended to this week too. Will they be able to do it today or will they be clueless like yesterday?
You also say the 10$ gaming credit/coupon will be extended and on my receipt when i pick the game up. But if i do a Trade2 pre-order, will i still have a receipt when i pick the game up and are you sure the $10 gaming credit will be on it?

And now for the 3rd strike...the trade list got changed today and one of my 2 games isn't in the list anymore. It was in it yesterday though. And i'm again screwed here because of the lack of competance/preparations of FS employees.
I guess nothing can be done about this?

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello lordofshaolin,

Have you contacted our Customer Service line per chance with this issue?

© 2011 Future Shop. All rights reserved. For personal, noncommercial use.