Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: BBYBilly: When will NES Classic be available to pre order?

[ Edited ]

Looks like my question was answered before I got it typed out.

Thanks @oilersfan4

And that whole reset button thing...I just lost interest.

Kinda like when you haven't seen the new blockbuster movie in theatres in the first 2 weeks.  After that I no longer care.

The Captain
0 Kudos

casey1985 wrote:

Looks like my question was answered before I got it typed out.

Thanks @oilersfan4

And that whole reset button thing...I just lost interest.

Kinda like when you haven't seen the new blockbuster movie in theatres in the first 2 weeks.  After that I no longer care.

I feel like Nintendo could have done so much better with this. 

It badly needs a wireless controller with a reset button on it. I get the whole retro thing but seriously, find me one person who prefers a controller with a 2' cord over a wireless one. Its not like Nintendo will make much money off extension chords anyway with all the after market ones out there. 

They should have started with 20 or 25 games and have the ability to download more. I can think of at least 5 games I would rather have on there than Baloon fight or Ice climber. 

Pioneer

@raju187 @dousmith111 Do you guys think you could take your conversation offline rather than discussing your plans on here?

The Captain
0 Kudos

The idea is to gather more and help each other, any particular reason it;s bothering

Highlighted
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Yep.. lets hope we can get one before Xmas

The Captain
0 Kudos

Teamwork for the win!!!

Scout

If that's the idea, start a new thread. This is for updates on when it will be available at best buy.

The Captain

Please stop spamming with useless off-topic comments.

Thank you!
Truth Seeker

i get that you guys are trying to help each other. but once you guys find each other the conversation can be held in a pm rather than sending a notification to everyone subscribed on this thread. every time my notifications go off im assuming its because @BBYLaura is posting but it turns out to be pointless chatter about who managed to snag one randomly by hitting refresh or people  that have mentioned on the thread they already got systems trying to score more. the rest of us are subscribed to try to get one and im trying to not be rude but it is annoying to the rest of us. you guys do have a great idea but not everyone wants to see that conversation. i usually keep my two cents to myself but this thread just keeps getting worse with the unhelpful posts

The Captain
0 Kudos

Complainers