Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: E3 2017

[ Edited ]

I tried Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle and Yomawari. It also wouldn't work with the Switch version of Touhou Kobuto V.

I also tried Fate/Extella for Switch and the code couldn't be applied, so maybe there are just still some gaps in the promotion that will hopefully be filled.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Where are all the 3ds games?  That system is far from dead and yet a bunch of stuff hasn't been listed at all.

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."
Luminary
0 Kudos

Gold_guardian wrote:

Where are all the 3ds games?  That system is far from dead and yet a bunch of stuff hasn't been listed at all.

E3 hasn't even official begun yet

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@apt4893 Even if E3 itself hasn't started the deals sure as heck have, both here and elsewere. I expect them to be more on the ball for this stuff. 

I haven't got my code e-mail either! -_-

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."
Luminary
0 Kudos

Gold_guardian wrote:

@apt4893 Even if E3 itself hasn't started the deals sure as heck have, both here and elsewere. I expect them to be more on the ball for this stuff. 

I haven't got my code e-mail either! -_-

I don't expect that at all.

Hmmm... if it was points you wouldn't need to worry about codes Smiley Happy

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Well maybe if they updated their website to modren standards so that you could do basic stuff like change your payment and shiping info yourself without having to phone in and let you use your points online more people would actually care about points.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Gold_guardian wrote:

Well maybe if they updated their website to modren standards so that you could do basic stuff like change your payment and shiping info yourself without having to phone in and let you use your points online more people would actually care about points.

You can do both on the website very easily.  I changed my payment method multiple times.

The Oracle

apt4893 wrote:

Gold_guardian wrote:

You can do both on the website very easily.  I changed my payment method multiple times.

The problem is the points can't be used online, if it was people could add them to preorders and it wouldn't be much of a hassle

Luminary
0 Kudos

Leprekon wrote:

apt4893 wrote:

Gold_guardian wrote:

The problem is the points can't be used online, if it was people could add them to preorders and it wouldn't be much of a hassle

I personally feel it's a hassle if I haven't received my codes LOL

But what I meant by "both" was the change your payment and shiping info.

The Oracle

[ Edited ]

No codes still that sucks @apt4893. Every thing is messed up across all 3 retailers. Seems like the super Mart to the jungle and bestbuy you need to go all over. Bestbuy is only standard editions, jungle covers all if you have the membership (which I do) and the Mario Odyssey being $50 whenever it's available to preorder since Noone's matching that and Splatoon 2