Scout
0 Kudos

Hi, Why doesn't BBYC sell a PS4 Camera extension cable? BBY US even sells one by Insignia...

Hey, I have a projector and screen setup for my PS4 and the cable that came with the PS4 camera is too short... I see that Best Buy US has an Insignia version of the cable that is currently on sale.

Why don't you offer an option in Canada (even if it was online-only)?

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Hi, Why doesn't BBYC sell a PS4 Camera extension cable? BBY US even sells one by Insignia...

[ Edited ]

Hey @liminals.

BBYC and BBY US operate independently from one another, so there will be products that won't be offered by BBYC. Unfortunately, as of now, this is one of them. I can't speak to the decision-making of product availability and inventory, as this is a peer-to-peer forum, and we, the community team, aren't the ones who make those decisions. However, I always pass along the types of conversations and questions that are being asked on the forum, so that way, the business managers involved in that area of the business can be aware of what the people want and what people on the forum are asking about. So, I'll be sure to pass this along as well. Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation