Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

@Avatarjedi sorry, Best Buy is starting to ship?  You weren't clear there.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Because I just want something to play over the weekend. I'd prefer Breath of the Wild, but I don't have a Wii-U and not planning on buying one.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Yes! Best buy is starting to ship. I was showing my friend how to check if his credit card was charged and his was shipped! We are in Montreal.
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@mmcaleer at this point in time, just having a secured unit IS by itself an incentive since there's simply no way to know right now how much stock will be left in store when everyone gets their hands on one.. If it's anything like the Wii or the NES Classic, the second shipment of Nintendo Switch will have to wait a couple of weeks or so... 

So, pre-ordering online may not guarantee you to have a unit on launch day, but at least it guarantees you'll have the unit within a week or so (because of the weekend mainly). NOT pre-ordering makes you depend on the stocks in store which is pretty unpredictable...

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

So my card got charged today for both the system and zelda, and the pages said to be delivered as early as march 8th, but also they both said "In Progress" . But according to what I've read here so far, it sounds like I MIGHT get mine in launch day? I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario. So does anyone know what that would tell me?

I'm not in a rush to get it persay, it just I'm asking to see if I can get a clearer date so I can let a club I'm in at college know when Im bringing it over.

Also, If my order has a shipping ID, does that means the orders been shipped?

The Captain
0 Kudos

@Avatarjedi What sorcery is this?
Luminary
0 Kudos

@Avatarjedi - thanks for the update.. here's hoping more of us start getting shipping confirmations today.  Smiley Very Happy

The Captain
0 Kudos

Ooh, I just checked, and mine has been shipped!!!
Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

@Avatarjedi So your friend got his shipping tracking number I assume? Lucky him... I am also from Montreal...

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Neat! Where are you located?