Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

Scheduled to ship via Canada Post
Delivered Friday Mar. 3
We will issue a tracking number once your item(s) ships. You will be notified by email when this happens.

Is this saying to be delivered march 3??? I haven't received it so it sure as hell wasn't drlivered
Highlighted
The Captain

My status is still in progress

Scheduled to ship via Canada Post
Delivered Friday Mar. 3
We will issue a tracking number once your item(s) ships. You will be notified by email when this happens.

In Edmonton.
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@The47ronin@brycer79 That prety much means they havent shipped it yet, IF they shipped it yesterday it would of been here today, thats all that it means so we MIGHT see it monday but only if they ship it, i dont think the BC PDC actually shipped any orders out but they have our money so they have no issue.

If i dont see it move today ill be doing a charge back with my bank as that is money i dont want them to have.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I'm in Edmonton as well and am seeing the same thing. If it wasn't going to arrive until monday or something i would at least like to know. I sent a message to customer service, but that can take up to 24 hours for a response anyway. Meanwhile a friend of mine got hers in yesterday. I guess i should have ordered from **competitor** too...

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

@Shurakai@The47ronin@brycer79 canada post person just showed up at my place and the girlfriend said they had no boxes for me so thats seems to be our answer.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

dont know whats happened but it says delivered in my community mailbox but once i went out to get it....no switch box only regular mail

From Vaughan ON.

The Captain
0 Kudos

Welp.. Canada Post did it again. Attempting to 'deliver' , by quietly putting notice slips on my front doorknob, while my brother and I were at home.

My Switch, Pro controller, and BotW: SE will have to wait until tomorrow when I pick them up locally in the afternoon.. sigh..

The good news is at the BestBuy came through with my pre-orders, but Canada Post.. they're the absolute worst!

- North York, Toronto

The Captain
0 Kudos

Very dissapointing. Pre ordered January 13. Really wanted to play this weekend
Pioneer
0 Kudos

You would think that a company that does buisiness with preordering would at least start the shipment process the day before release. It makes no sense that we are having this issue. Not impressed with this situation

The Captain

Picked mine up at a competitor.  Walked in, no issues.  Will return my Best Buy order whenever it ends up arriving.  Customer lost, not because of the delay but because of the poor communication.  Also the increasingly snotty responses from @BBYTerence.  You're not being helpful, you're being condescending and whether you like it or not you are the face of your company on this forum.