Luminary

Problems with Mass Effect Andromeda?

[ Edited ]

I've had Mass Effect Andromeda ordered for years from E3 Futureshop 2014. I have not been charged for it yet and my order status says OUT OF STOCK. CS over the phone promised my order would be shipped out Monday Night, That never happened. I was then told by a supervisor my order would ship out tonight, That hasn't happened.

My pre-order code was emailed to me Friday night, and my Nomad free preorder item was shipped out yesterday by itself.

Is there some sort of stock issue going on or is my order stuck in some sort of loop that CS cannot see.  

I understand "Item's don't ship until release date" but it is release date right now 9:04PM est as I write this and nothing has happened to my order.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Problems with Mass Effect Andromeda?

@SealtestI have a different issue.  My code was sent out friday and the Game Arrived today.  My pre-order was from around the time frame as yours.  However, I have not had my Nomad free preorder item shipped out nor have I received any confirmation.  Just wondering if you had to re-order it or if they shipped it out.

@BBYTerenceI hate to bug you with this, do you have any insight into these issues?  I would love to get the Nomad like @Sealtest.

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Mine was added a few weeks back so it was a seperate order. Pretty much made a new order then will be refunded in a few days sort of thing.

Pretty much if your order was from 2014 or so you'd have to either re-order it for the nomad or order the nomad and have a CS member refund you the difference later on.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thanks @SealtestI will have to look into that.  Really surprised your order hasn't been shipped out yet.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Sealtest wrote:

I've had Mass Effect Andromeda ordered for years from E3 Futureshop 2014. I have not been charged for it yet and my order status says OUT OF STOCK. CS over the phone promised my order would be shipped out Monday Night, That never happened. I was then told by a supervisor my order would ship out tonight, That hasn't happened.

My pre-order code was emailed to me Friday night, and my Nomad free preorder item was shipped out yesterday by itself.

Is there some sort of stock issue going on or is my order stuck in some sort of loop that CS cannot see.  

I understand "Item's don't ship until release date" but it is release date right now 9:04PM est as I write this and nothing has happened to my order.

Hey @Sealtest.

Sorry to read about the issue you described.

What is your order status stating right now? If you still have not received any sort of change in your order status, could you please private message me your order number and contact info. I did hear about a very small quantity of deliveries being delayed, and maybe you were one of the few, but that's just a guess. Send me a private message with your order details at your convenience, and I will forward it along to escalate it. Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

jitterbug wrote:

@SealtestI have a different issue.  My code was sent out friday and the Game Arrived today.  My pre-order was from around the time frame as yours.  However, I have not had my Nomad free preorder item shipped out nor have I received any confirmation.  Just wondering if you had to re-order it or if they shipped it out.

@BBYTerenceI hate to bug you with this, do you have any insight into these issues?  I would love to get the Nomad like @Sealtest.

Hey @jitterbug.

I don't personally know anything about the Nomad, and I'm unsure if you have to re-order it like you described. What's your order number and contact info? I'll have to get someone to look into it. 

Thanks.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

Thanks @BBYTerence I will PM you the details.