Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

Isn't there a way to ask question to make sure it is not a robot?
Luminary
0 Kudos

what, like "Please click on all photos of billboards", combined with the "I am not a robot check box"

Smiley Tongue

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Why, it doesn't work? XD
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

maudeschamps wrote:
Why, it doesn't work? XD

There are ways around it. I can't say how since I've never tried, but considering how often concerts on Ticketmaster sell out in seconds -- you have to assume they've found a way to bypass the system.

As for SNES, I think the 1 per rule is the best thing and easiest thing they can do. Nintendo said they'd make more, so hopefully they fulfill their promise.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Makes sense thank you Smiley Happy
The Captain
0 Kudos

Well...hope Bestbuy has figure out a way to make their website prone to hammering from bots. Perhaps all preorder would need to be posted on twitter or this forum like how you did with Fire Emblem Special Edition.
The Captain
0 Kudos

I was in line at the Best Buy last year, they has 30 units total for the store and no controllers. There was a heavy cloud cover, it was cold, windy, and two times flurries. I'd rather avoid that experience.
Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius

Byte wrote:
I was in line at the Best Buy last year, they has 30 units total for the store and no controllers. There was a heavy cloud cover, it was cold, windy, and two times flurries. I'd rather avoid that experience.

Well the SNES is coming out on September 29, and comes with two controllers. So you're already not going to need to worry about the extra controller and flurries...hopefully.

The Captain
0 Kudos

I remember walking up to various locations with no luck, everything sold before doors opened...

The Oracle
0 Kudos

VancityKevo wrote:

I remember walking up to various locations with no luck, everything sold before doors opened...

I went to the retail Mart at 6am and waited and got one when they opened at 7am and there were a total of about 12 of us so that's moly plan if I can't preorder one.