Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) Classic

This is the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic thread. To keep everything in one place, everything will be posted here. If new, future threads regarding SNES Classic are created for whatever reason, there will be links on this thread directing people to other threads. For now, this is the only thread regarding SNES Classic and announcements will be posted here, of and when there is any news.

People can follow this thread as well as follow @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence is there possibility of preorders or will it be similar to NES classic and be announced here when going live?
Community Manager
0 Kudos

fireplague wrote:
@BBYTerence is there possibility of preorders or will it be similar to NES classic and be announced here when going live?

The possibility of pre-orders is still unknown at this point in time.

I cannot guarantee that announcements will be posted before products go live on the website, but if and when the gaming department wants to make announcements, then they will be made on the forum and on @BBYC_GamersClub on twitter. Usually, things like this are announced prior to going live on the website, but it's not something I can personally guarantee. 

Thanks. 

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

Thank you for all this info! Very helpful.

I'll be sure to keep an eye on these forums.

The Captain
0 Kudos

thank you..appreciate the info. will be on the lookout for Sept 27 if no preorders...
The Captain

Nintendo of America just posted on their social media feeds that pre-orders in North America will go live later this month (August) for SNES Classic. Hopefully @BBYTerence will get the news soon and can share it here! Really really want this as I'm sure everyone here does, LOL!

The Captain
0 Kudos

That's good to hear. Better than nes classic approach. Just hope the preorder time is decent.
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Nothing so far? Smiley Sad
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Nintendo themselves posted that pre-orders would be up at the end of the month of August, since were only halfway through, I think it's still early to get any news
The Captain
0 Kudos

YannickG wrote:
Nintendo themselves posted that pre-orders would be up at the end of the month of August, since were only halfway through, I think it's still early to get any news

It was posted on their American Facebook page, so we might not get pre-orders.