The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

I'm sure we would have heard on these forums if BBy had put them up on their site. I've been creeping this thread for a week now. Just signed up today.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

They will most likely post here before they go live but its always a good idea to be safe and just check at random times if you have the time.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Major game competitor about to post SE as per their twitter 

Luminary
0 Kudos

Special edition just went up on a competitors online site. So I expect BB to have it soon
Highlighted
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

I managed to secure one at competitor... but I just hope BBYC will have it soon so I can cancel my order there... 

I just hate the fact that this competitor charges for shipping even after buying a 140$ game. 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

**competitor** has it for online preorder haha
Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

*competitor*

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I got my SE from a place where you get *competitor* discounts.. plus free shipping.  Not going to bother preordering from this certain Boutique.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

YannickG wrote:

I managed to secure one at competitor... but I just hope BBYC will have it soon so I can cancel my order there... 

I just hate the fact that this competitor charges for shipping even after buying a 140$ game. 

nah~ they don't

it says 4.99 but they will automatically reduce to 0.00 after..

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

yannickG have a look at your invoice. They don't charge shipping. Unless you picked the priority shipping. At checkout it says 4.99 for orders under 25$. It's kinda confusing because for orders above 25$ it doesn't give free option but it is actually free