Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

You expect Nintendo to talk to people between the hours of 9pm and 6 am. Bud they not there. They are sleeping. Get your expectations in check
The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Just like when you don't accept the fact that Nitnendo and Bestbuy both confirmed that competitor will have exclusive rights to Master Edition. Buddy you should get your expectations in check...

Luminary
0 Kudos

I said it's still up in the air. You spoke to a customer support person at Nintendo. They don't know what's going on with sales.

Also I don't have any expectations. I'm saying you shouldn't either. Don't expect they will get it AND don't expect they won't.

And definitely don't complain on a forum to best but who probably not only didn't have a choice in whatever the out come. You sound like a baby that wants his bottle
The Captain
0 Kudos

Dude stop acting like a whining child here.

BB did their role in getting the information by contacting the Nintendo, then letting us know that we will be getting the Special Edition. This community forum itself shows that BB cares about what we have to say and answer the questions for us.

It was Nintendo's problem that they did not specify or confirm to BB that we can get Master's Edition from BB. It has been only 3 days since the announcement and nothing is clear and it seems certain things are still up in the air.

I understand you would like to pitch in on how to improve the 'system' in BB by providing some suggestions but it just sounds like you are complaining for something BB did not do for, which wasn't even BB's fault.

Let's appreciate BB staff and wait til the further notice and hopefully we can all get our hands on the Special Edition that all of us want

Scout

For god sake stop spamming on this about ur complaints. We are mostly subscribed here waiting for official news, not ur whines.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Master Edition is most likely **competitor** exclusive in Canada, as their promotional email had the "**competitor** Exclusive" stamp on the Zelda Master Edition portion of the newsletter.

All we can hope for now is a decent amount of Special Editions.

Luminary
0 Kudos

Here's hoping that Best Buy gets an allotment.  I was able to secure a Special Edition from **competitor** and **competitor** US but would much rather not have to deal with the conversion, shipping and duty that will end up making it cost more than the Master Edition was up here.

I can live without the statue and larger box if needs be.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Can't wait till the special edition comes out!

Legendary Epic Genius

Guys I think everyone should just take a deep breath.. and calm down a little. 

Many of us (including myself) took for granted that BOTW Master Edition would be available everywhere but Nintendo brought us back to earth and reminded us that there is such a thing as a Limited Edition exclusive to a specific company. It's not the first time it happens (I believe I remember Nintendo 3DS Majora's Mask Edition or even the Majora's Mask 3DS Collector's Edition being either very rare or exclusive to a specific vendor). They even did that with little things like Amiibos... so the concept isn't new and it's probably not BestBuy's fault for not being the "choosen ones". 

The Special Edition seems very nice as well (minus the master sword) and seems like it's going to be available at multiple places including BestBuy Canada. Let's hope there's enough for everyone Smiley Happy 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Here Here, I totally agree with what you say.  Sure I'd love the Master Edition but even with Amiibo Nintendo did store exclusives.  I've be happy to get the awesome case that comes with the Special Edition