Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

GyslainHamel wrote:

So why is Best Buy scared that we talk about other retailers?

**edited out**

It's in the terms of usage you agreed to when you signed on.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Will the Majora's Mask Link amiibo be available any time soon?

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Preorders were live yesterday. Please follow this post for all the info.

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Games/The-Legend-of-Zelda-Wave-2-Amiibo-Pre-Order/td-p/174558

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey @BBYTerence,

Sorry for the late question, I missed this amiibo when it went up. Any chance for some in-store stock? It releases next week so I'm hoping so!

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Davendithas wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence,

Sorry for the late question, I missed this amiibo when it went up. Any chance for some in-store stock? It releases next week so I'm hoping so!

Hello @Davendithas.

Unfortunately, I've been told that Best Buy Canada has sold out, and they do not expect any more at this time.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence So does this mean that stores will be receiving ZERO total units available for sale on release day? Seems a bit unreasonable as this is a Best Buy exclusive item.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

That's correct @newmantrophy.

As of right now, Best Buy Canada has sold out and they do not expect anymore. If anything changes, I will, of course, post updates.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

That's unfortunate I suppose. Mainly because I guess this means that anyone who actually wanted one and expected there to be store stock (as I think is a fair assumption given the nature of this item), can no longer grab one on release day. Very disappointing.
Highlighted
Luminary
0 Kudos

@newmantrophy True but I do believe BestBuy did a good job on these. Mainly because it didnt sell out in minutes and was very much possible to obtain, was actually available for preorder for a couple of days before selling out. Other competitors had a guaranteed amount of stock for in-store but people pre-order those in store anyways so not much different from pre-ordering online except you get to go outside and it takes a bit more effort. Though this resulted in their online pre-orders to be very limited, lasting only minutes. Dunno about you but id rather have more online stock than in-store, more convenient hehe.

Luminary
0 Kudos

gahbez1 wrote:

@newmantrophy True but I do believe BestBuy did a good job on these. Mainly because it didnt sell out in minutes and was very much possible to obtain, was actually available for preorder for a couple of days before selling out. Other competitors had a guaranteed amount of stock for in-store but people pre-order those in store anyways so not much different from pre-ordering online except you get to go outside and it takes a bit more effort. Though this resulted in their online pre-orders to be very limited, lasting only minutes. Dunno about you but id rather have more online stock than in-store, more convenient hehe.

It was only up for less than a day on Bestbuy.ca.  This was probably middle of the pack stockwise of the three Links.