Legendary Epic Genius
Accepted Solution

The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

Any idea when The Legend of Zelda Amiibo Wave 2 will be available for pre-order? 

TLOZ.jpg

Community Manager

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

I'm waiting to hear back about this. I'll post an update here once I find out.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

The Captain
0 Kudos

In the US, the Skyward Sword Link is exclusive to the massive online retailer and Twilight Princess Link is exclusive to the video game focused store

This leaves only the Majora's Mask Link available at BestBuy down there.

Hopefully things are different for us.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Skyward Sword Link is indeed exlusive in Canada as well to the massive online only retailer and is up for pre-order now over there

The Captain
0 Kudos

Hopefully the Majoras Mask Amiibo isn't exclusive to "major store based retailer that many dislike". It looks really cool so getting it from best buy would be a huge plus! Smiley Happy
Luminary
0 Kudos

With all these exclusives and Nintendo's usual underproduction, it looks like it will be hard, or at least annoying, to get all of them this time. It's like Nintendo hates it when people manage to buy their products...

Luminary
0 Kudos

@Tails - I think Nintendo is trying to find the right balance between supply & demand to maximize profits. Obviously they can make more but they choose not to, by releasing limited amounts they know forsure that people will buy ASAP.

100% if the Lottie amiibo was limited then they would be all gone haha. BestBuy is just giving them away in promotions, instead they should just destroy most of them then sell the limited quantities LOL, that way itll be way more popular haha. Or at least make it look like there's only one left instead of piling them all for display.

The Captain
0 Kudos

The Nintendo website says that the Twilight Princess amiibo is exclusive to the large store based retailer. Hopefully Best Buy gets the Majora's Mask amiibo

Luminary

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence Is best buy also putting these 2 figures 10671260 and 10671199 up for pre-order too? Pictures for reference 

These are directly from Best Buy's website so we're curious if these are also going up tomorrow at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.

The Captain

[ Edited ]

Hey @BBYTerence!

I noticed that you have been giving the webcodes for the other amiibo sets on other forum pages. Any chance that you know the codes for the zelda series amiibo?

Thanks Smiley Happy