Epic Genius
0 Kudos

The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

[ Edited ]

And of course they are going up when I'm at work! *sigh*

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."
Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

I'm just glad they didn't decide to upcharge for these unlike the Breath of the wild ones.  Paying over $20 before tax on for an amiibo is just nuts

"I come from the net. Through systems, peoples and cities to this place: Canada."
Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

newmantrophy wrote:

@BBYTerence Is best buy also putting these 2 figures 10671260 and 10671199 up for pre-order too? Pictures for reference 

These are directly from Best Buy's website so we're curious if these are also going up tomorrow at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.

Hey @newmantrophy.

I'm not familiar with those SKU numbers. When I type those SKU numbers into bestbuy.ca, I don't find anything. Where did you get those SKU numbers from?

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

newmantrophy wrote:

@BBYTerence Is there any Legend of Zelda figures or the other versions of these ones?

Hi @newmantrophy.

I don't have any news about Zelda Amiibos yet.

When I receive news, I'll post on this thread.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Community Manager
0 Kudos

TheAmazingJared wrote:

Hey @BBYTerence!

I noticed that you have been giving the webcodes for the other amiibo sets on other forum pages. Any chance that you know the codes for the zelda series amiibo?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Hey @TheAmazingJared

I have not received news about Zelda amiibos yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post an announcement on this thread.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

@BBYTerence Some people did some digging and was only able to find those images attached to those numbers. Given that you are likely not as aware as we are - those 2 figures are most likely going to end up Best Buy exclusives. We're just curious to know if you have any idea if they will also be available today at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

newmantrophy wrote:
@BBYTerence Some people did some digging and was only able to find those images attached to those numbers. Given that you are likely not as aware as we are - those 2 figures are most likely going to end up Best Buy exclusives. We're just curious to know if you have any idea if they will also be available today at 12pm PST / 3pm EST.

I have not received news about Zelda amiibos yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post an announcement on this thread specific to the Zelda Wave 2 Amiibos.

For the Cloud, Corrin, and Bayonetta amiibo pre-order announcements, click through here.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Pioneer
0 Kudos

These have been confirmed Best Buy exclusive in the US. Any news from Canada Smiley Happy?

https://corporate.bestbuy.com/best-buy-pre-order-majoras-mask-link-amiibo-today/

Scout
0 Kudos

It just got live available for preorder on the bestbuy american website for the Bayonetta Player 2 and Link Majora's Mask !

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

The US Majora's Mask Link pre-order is already sold out. I couldn't get one since bestbuy.com does not accept Canadian Paypal, nor Canadian credit cards; even after calling up and having them put it through under their "International Bill-to Address" it still got cancelled 10 minutes later. I'm gonna be extremely disappointed if bestbuy.ca doesn't have a pre-order considering not being able to buy it from US.