Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda Wave 2 Amiibo Pre-Order

@apt4893 Huh at least a full day im sure though, cause i pre-ordered the day after release in the afternoon because someone posted on the amiibo canada reddit stating that there were 20 left in stock (as stated on the BestBuy.ca website at that time). Guessed that it was up for a couple of days since there were 20 left in stock still a day after release hehe. Still much easier and very obtainable though. 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Not sure what happened but just by chance checked the website and it showed 2 Majora's Mask amiibo available for preorder. I think I got my order in for one and the second one disappeared minutes later.  Very happy given I just came to this forum for the first time and noticed the comment that no in-store stock was expected.  

Luminary
0 Kudos

@BBYTerence I know it's redundant at this point but I figured I'd ask again given we're closer to release day, will there be any in store stock of MM Link amiibo this Friday?

Luminary
0 Kudos

I haven't been charged yet Smiley Sad Is that worrysome @BBYTerence?

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

You are usually not charged before it's shipped... so if you didn't get the "shipped" email, I wouldn't worry too much. 

Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

YannickG wrote:

You are usually not charged before it's shipped... so if you didn't get the "shipped" email, I wouldn't worry too much. 

I'm talking about preauth to the credit card.  Ususally they have to charge you before it ships.....

I haven't been charged either for Ever Oasis

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

I personally think it's still too early to "worry" about anything. This discussion has taken place multiple times in the past regarding Release date + shipping delay + charged date, etc etc.. I would start worrying only on Monday or Tuesday if you didn't get any Shipping notification.
Luminary
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Typcially I'm charged the morning before the item ships so... if I see irregularity it doesn't hurt to ask.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

newmantrophy wrote:

@BBYTerence I know it's redundant at this point but I figured I'd ask again given we're closer to release day, will there be any in store stock of MM Link amiibo this Friday?

I haven't been given any different info, so as far as I know, it's still a no to more inventory being available.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Community Manager

apt4893 wrote:

I haven't been charged yet Smiley Sad Is that worrysome @BBYTerence?

I don't think it's worrysome. Many of my own pre-orders are not charged to my credit card until I get some confirmation regarding the shipping status. That's my personal experience. If you're worried, in the spirit of being meticulous, it doesn't hurt to contact customer service just to double check your pre-order status.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation