Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: does this sandisk micro sdxc card come with an adapter?(need one for switch)

So the best thing you can do, if you love your Switch, is to put it on a hard surface with plenty of ventilation.

Heat kills electronics and putting consoles on carpets or soft surfaces can block the ventilation that was designed into the product.  Not many people put their consoles on the carpet anymore, however.

If you are really paranoid, you can arrange for additional cooling.  This could include placing a small fan near your console to keep the air cool.

You can also help by dusting it regularly.  Dust creates heat.  Baby it, and your console will last a long time.

I keep a swiffer pad near my consoles and electronics so that I can give them a quick clean.

The Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: does this sandisk micro sdxc card come with an adapter?(need one for switch)

Haha if I start to dust my wife will think something is wrong let alone do it when she asks. I have it in the dock 24/7 pretty much
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Just make sure it is well ventilated, then.