Pioneer
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

800 bonus Reward Zone points for pre order question

I recently signed up for a reward zone account specifically to take advantage of this promo.  I pre ordered a game in store and have not had the points credited to my account yet.  Does anyone know if you receive them immediately or do you receive them after you purchase the game?

Thanks

The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: 800 bonus Reward Zone points for pre order question

[ Edited ]

You don't get the points when you pre-order it. The points are added to your account when you pay for the product on launch day and has to go through the whole pending process before you can print out the certificate.

For my previous pre-order 800 points bonus it took them 2 weeks before the points were done pending. Someitmes the points take a while before they are done pending. Shortest for me was 1 week and longest was 1 month.

Also a tip for you make sure to upgrade your rewards account to the Gamers Club for free so that you can get double points for your video game related purchases not sure if it doubles the bonus points or not but it does doubles the points from the $60 used to purchase the game.

Hopes all this information helps.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

How many days in advance can you pre order games

Pioneer
0 Kudos

They usually cut them off about a week before the release date for pre orders.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

i've been able to preorder stuff right up until the day before (i've recently did this with Arkham City CE).

Highlighted
The Captain
0 Kudos

For instore or online you can pre-order the day before there is no cut off date. The only cut off is if they sell out and that mostly just applies to pre-order bonuses or online pre-orders of collector's edition.

I've pre-order a game in store at 9pm and then stand in line for a midnight launch..

Pioneer
0 Kudos

I've done this for 2 purchases so far; Battlefield 3 back in October and MW3 and it never even showed up as "Pending" for either. Has anyone gotten their bonus points showing as "Pending" for either of these promotions?

The Captain
0 Kudos

FWCorey wrote:

I've done this for 2 purchases so far; Battlefield 3 back in October and MW3 and it never even showed up as "Pending" for either. Has anyone gotten their bonus points showing as "Pending" for either of these promotions?

Hi FWCorey,

I advise you to contact them directly about your missing points: https://www.bestbuyrewardzone.ca/contactus.jspx

---------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I am not a Best Buy representative.