Pioneer
0 Kudos

Issue with shipping for the last several orders

[ Edited ]

The last two orders I had were for video games and controllers worth over $100-200 and both were damaged due to packaging. Last week it was a collectors edition for a game and the box had tears so I had to return it and today I went to my community mail box to get my controller and it was shipped in a bubble mailer and the box is crushed. So now I have to go back to the store to return another item (2nd) within a week. I always take pics of the package and contents as well.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Issue with shipping for the last several orders

Hey @BretMalone.

Sorry to hear about the packaging of your items. That's definitely frustrating.

Which specific products are you referring to? Are you able to post the links to those products here (from the bestbuy.ca site)? I definitely want to notify the people in charge of shipping that those products were packaged in a way that was not protective enough.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: Issue with shipping for the last several orders

BretMalone wrote:

The last two orders I had were for video games and controllers worth over $100-200 and both were damaged due to packaging. Last week it was a collectors edition for a game and the box had tears so I had to return it and today I went to my community mail box to get my controller and it was shipped in a bubble mailer and the box is crushed. So now I have to go back to the store to return another item (2nd) within a week. I always take pics of the package and contents as well.

I understand returning a destroyed case for a game and more specifically a collector's edition, but the controller box not so much. Was the controller damaged too or just the box? Does that box really deserve the same value as the game box, or were you going to throw it out anyway?