The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

[ Edited ]

@Edgepkp And? Is that supposed to discredit my claim that Best Buy has continually failed to deliver on time for me? Even my Overwatch Collectors came 5 days late and shipped on the day of the games launch, and I live a 10 minute drive away from a Best Buy. I'm probably gonna call and see if I can change mine to store pick up since they are unreliable when it comes to mailing. It's getting annoying. :\

I would also like to add that I never had a problem with Futureshop, ever since they finally disolved Futureshop, my pre-orders have never been on time.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Well looks like my *Competitor* orders charged my credit cards so it should be shipped out today since I had other things charged yesterday and they got sent out same day.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

you are a lucky man, My pre-order have not yet been charged....
I called them yesterday about my credit being stolen and used on bestbuy .ca, so i have to change my creadit card for the switch pre-order, the lady on the phone told me, they will charger the pre-order when it ship out.
The Captain

[ Edited ]

This is going to be a looooooong Thursday.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

*Competitor* orders appear to be getting charged now, so I'd hope BB ones do that same today.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I was charged for botw on *Competitor*. Like I said on reddit. At least I can taste the cartridge all weekend. See if it actually does taste like **bleep**. Ha

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

*Competitor*  just charged me and my stuff just shipped.

I'm sooo pisses I woke up at 6am on January 13th and the Switch is coming out tomorrow and it is not even shipped. Looks like I will be lining up tonight and canceling my BB order. Have fun waiting in anxiety all Friday, for it to come Monday. While I've been playing for 12+ hours already Smiley Happy

Just feel sorry for people who can't line up.

There is no excuse but incompetence from Best Best.....why screw over Canada but USA is all good?? Lol

NEVER pre-ordering from Best buy.....atleast with *Competitor* you get *Competitor* discount...

The Captain

TBH, I'm not super worried if I get it tomorrow or not. Sure I wouldn't mind receiving it and being able to play it this weekend, but it's not the end of the world if I don't. There is no anxiety here. I can always play it next weekend.

The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

^^did you pre-order on January 13th and go with the wrong retailer???? Did you take the day off? I work on the weekdays and would be pissed to miss the first weekend, where I can fully emerse myself. Why do people who never preordered will be walking into a store and just picking one up?? While the people who chose BB suffer??? Also I called  **Competitor**and they have their two skids of Switches yesterday for the public and will be shipping their preorders today...

Should have went with anyone other than BB

Luminary
0 Kudos

Do we know that BB won't be shipping them out today?  I mean it seems like we are creating a lot of drama when we still have barely even started today..