Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Pre-Order your Nintendo Switch!

Hi there,

I notice the Household Limit is 1. I am ordering one for us and for nephew. Since the grey and neon are different Sku, am I ok ordering one of each?
Pioneer
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

Hello Terrence,

Please see my question in your other thread
Scout
0 Kudos

Hello, I pre-ordered the switch today and it said it would be delivered on march 31st, just wondering if this is correct as the system comes out on March 3rd. Will I be getting it on March 3rd or the 31st. Also Zelda: Breath of the Wild pre order says it comes out December 31st, though it is supposewd to be available on March 3rd as well. Just checking if the dates listed on best buy are correct or not?

Thank you, Neil

Legendary Epic Genius

If you go back a couple of pages either in this thread or another, you'll see that BBYTerence already answered this question by saying it was a placeholder date and the real release date will be respected.
Scout
0 Kudos

Wondering the same thing! Will we get our pre order o march 3rd or 31st. Also new Zelda BOTW says releasing December 31st but it should be march 3 as well??
Legendary Epic Genius

2017-01-13 21_21_07-Nintendo Switch Pre-order information - Page 3 - Best Buy Community Forums.jpg

The Oracle

Page 3 of 5 and already asking a question that has been answered. This is like the Nes classic mini instorlce treads.
Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Usually, I would say that if you're able to have to order go thru and the website doesn't prevent you from doing so, then you are fine. 

Scout
0 Kudos

There is one remaining for pre-order it looks like!
The Captain
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

So no matter which address I enter, the website tells me this product can't be shipped.

And I can't reserve it for in store pickup.

Ridiculous.

EDIT: Seems that's the warning that pops instead of what should be an "Out of stock" message.

Inaccuracy drives me nuts.