The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: Nintendo Switch Pre-order information

And in the latest news:

Console:  Picked up by Canada Post in Richmond BC @ 18:52.  Expected delivery date in Edmonton:  March 7th

Zelda:  Picked up by Canada Post in Richmond BC @ 18:52.  Expected delivery date in Edmonton:  March 8th

Awesome.  Two packages picked up at the same time and they are going to come on two separate days.  So while some people get "Same Day shipping" it appears that any sort of rush order to Edmonton is not in the cards.  Told my wife to look for a console while she is traveling this weekend and we'll return the BestBuy purchased one when it arrives.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

yeah fingers crossed they scanned and forgot about, and deliver it tomorrow

The Captain
0 Kudos

Tomorrow? Nope, tomorrow's Saturday.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Just spoke with Canada Post and was told that there is no chance my shipment (picked up at 6:52pm) will arrive before Monday (they don't deliver after 8pm, and the goods aren't even in transit yet). Guess that's that. Have spoken with BB customer service twice now, and although I know it isn't their fault, they weren't any help. Best Buy should make a public statement on this forum and apologise. This forum now contains close to 1000 posts, so they must be aware of the situation. 

Pioneer
0 Kudos

Was there even an option to upgrade shipping to expedited? All i saw was free shipping. I would gladly pay for shipping but I could not.
The Captain
0 Kudos

It is expidited shipping already.  Still doesn't matter as Canada Post doesn't move product on weekends.

Legendary Epic Genius

brycer79 wrote:
Ahh learned something the places I've lived they've never delivered on eeekends and my mother in law was a posture and she never did on weekends but I guess each place is different

Hope you get it Saturday if they deliver on the weekend I. Your area

My mother in law had a posture too.  It looked like this:

pelvposition1.png

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Beginningatlast wrote:

BenJG wrote:

Just so people know, BBYTerrence is posting today, just not on this forum. 

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Announcements-Regarding-the-Nintendo-Switch-Launch/m-p/173...

Not good enough.

He's posting there because it's a locked topic that doesn't allow for replies. Continuing the the poor service by demonstrating cowardice. They need to learn to have open dialogue with their customers. 

Actually, they should be sendinG evEryone free SwiTches to mAke up for the inconvenience.

Let's start a petItion For surE!

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

BenJG wrote:

Just so people know, BBYTerrence is posting today, just not on this forum. 

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-Gaming/Announcements-Regarding-the-Nintendo-Switch-Launch/m-p/173...

Not good enough.

TotallY agree.  He shOUld be posting on heRe and telling us what he is wearing right now.

I bet you he is not wearing pants.

Maybe sOcks.  Maybe.  MAybe

The Captain

I need to make a call to BestBuy Customer Support tomorrow but I'm hoping I can get some help from you guys.  What I would like is three pieces of information:

1) The order date and time.  For example, mine was January 13, 2017 6:09:49 AM (PST)

2) When did they charge your credit card - if known

3) Information from the Canada Post site namely the Service Type (ex Expedited Parcel) and the pick up date/time (2017/03/03 18:52)

Screenshots would be preferred.  Information can be sent to "bestbuyfail@gmail.com"

I'm trying to find out whether or not all BestBuy customers were treated the same or if there was preferential treatment of some customers over others.  Someone needs to feel the heat for this and if there is definite evidence of preferential treatment, well, that is something that news outlets love to hear.

Thanks