The Captain

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

FYI the retailer that has the SE for 20% off with membership has more stock
Community Manager

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

There will be a limited quantity of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition available for online pre-order at around noon (PST) today.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Epic Genius

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

I'm too late to the party it seems.

Do you think they'll be more available at a later date?

Scout
0 Kudos

Let's hope so.
The Captain
0 Kudos

just junk to go in a drawer... not worth $130 to me personally but to each their own. For SE because of Mass production = no collectibility factor/resale. Master edition different story but still ridiculouly priced.

Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

When I pre-ordered BOTW: SE I was charged $139, now it looks like the price is $129...  Is there any way to get the difference credited back to me?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-special-edition-switch/10...

Luminary
0 Kudos

someone said in an earlier post that the price should be revised closer to the release day, at the time of the shipping.
Luminary
0 Kudos

@Pooshoes you haven't been charged anything. You only get charged when the item ships.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

@random11 Thanks!