The Captain

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

@Derpy420 PS: Please stop editing and posting your comment. Its sending me notifications like crazy (and pretty sure others are getting them as well). You can always read your comment from the preview tab or copy and paste into a text editor.

Epic Genius
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

It has to do with retailer exclusive in Canada. US & Canada have different exclusive deals and not the shaft. When 1 retailer pays $x Developer will make a deal. Just like xb1 vs PS4 exclusive games.

@YannickG thanks I miss read that post. I hope to order it soon so I don't have to buy a case for this.
The Captain
0 Kudos

Yeah it's not BestBuy Canada's fault that they don't have it haha just would've been nice if we knew a bit earlier haha. I was looking one way (BestBuy) when I should've been looking the other the whole time (**competitor**).

Only reason I looked only at BestBuy is cause theye had nice exclusives like fire emblem fates special edition and many others haha lesson for next time
Luminary
0 Kudos

The frustrating thING about BB apparently not getting the master is that Nintendo straight up listed them as a retailer specifically for the master edition...
The Captain
0 Kudos

@R_Longshaft true it does say that but that was for BestBuy.com (USA). Obviously I too assumed that if (USA) is grabbing it the Canadian counterpart would as well but they are different entities that just share the same name ><. It's all good though man we can just grab the special and make sure next time we look at all other competitors as well because not all sellers are guaranteed copies.
Luminary
0 Kudos

@gahbez1 see I would accept that if it wasn't for the fact that it's the Canadian Nintendo site, listing Canadian retailers where it's listed. But it doesn't really matter and there's nothing to be done about it, so oh well.
Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

R_Longshaft wrote:
@gahbez1 see I would accept that if it wasn't for the fact that it's the Canadian Nintendo site, listing Canadian retailers where it's listed. But it doesn't really matter and there's nothing to be done about it, so oh well.

They have since removed it.  Only a competitor  is listed for Master edition and sadly there are currently zero retailers listed for special edition.

Luminary
0 Kudos

It's still there. Look on the Canadian site
Pioneer
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately he's right, COMPETITOR  is only retailer for Master and Canada isn't even an option for the special edition at the moment

Hello, welcome to the Plug-in Community!

I’m sorry to let you know your recent post  has been modified because it violates the community guidelines, which state:

no mentionnig competitors or posting competitor links.

Please take the time to review the guidelines before posting again:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/help/plug-in-user-guidelines/hc8163.aspx

Thanks for your help in keeping the Plug-in Community a friendly, productive environment for all members.

MistyM

Luminary
0 Kudos

What did I just say. Go to Nintendo Canada site. It's there.