The Captain
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Well we already knew best buy was getting them if you look at page 2 of this thread
Luminary
0 Kudos

Re: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild Master and Special Edition pre-order

Well, until they actually put up a product page for it, I was always going to be skeptical.  Just because one Best Buy Community person said so doesn't make it 100% absolutely true.

Legendary Epic Genius
0 Kudos

It's up to you if you want to believe it or not, but when a BB Community Forum makes an announcement, it's usually because they have evidence to back it up.

Otherwise, I guess there is no point to these forums, is there?

Scout
0 Kudos

Any updates on when these special editions might be coming?

Community Manager

Hey, @ChuckQuizmo and everyone.

No specific dates have been confirmed yet. I already followed up earlier this week; I don't expect them to be able to give me a definite answer this week. I'll keep everyone in the loop once the gaming department provides me some concrete dates.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Luminary
0 Kudos

@SonicBoom - I get what you are saying, but you said it right there *usually*.  I mean I don't question their ability to accurately convey information, but since no Canadian retailer seems to have any information on when we can expect to order these things and the game releases in just over 6 weeks.  Sorta cutting it down to the wire here.. 

Scout
0 Kudos

Awesome! Thanks for all your help!

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

@BBYTerenceis there a list to get on to be notified when Special/Master editions "go live" or will being part of the forum be enough?

The Captain

[ Edited ]

pezillionaire Just subscribe to this forum thread, he said he'll reply leading up to and on release. It's been the case for other such items as well (other SE's of games)

Community Manager

Hey, @pezillionaire

For now, it's just this forum thread. I will post updates on this thread.

Announcements are also made on the Best Buy Canada RZ Gamers Club twitter account as well: @BBYC_GamersClub

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation