Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Apple Watch Return Policy

I recently purchased an apple watch for my dad. He used it for a week and then he won the exact same one from work! The watch is in perfect condition and has been reset to factory settings. All the pieces and packaging are put back perfectly. Am I able to return this? Will there be a fee to return and would I get the full amount of the payment back? Thanks in advance! 

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Apple Watch Return Policy

hey @CorbinHealey

Click here for the criteria you need to meet for a return or an exchange. Best Buy does not charge restocking fees. Some products are only eligible for return if they have NOT been opened. I'm not sure about the Apple watch.

Someone from customer service at a store or our customer service department here at the head office will be able to provide all further assistance regarding your wanting to return the product. They are the ones who can speak to this issue.

If you haven't already done so, and you have questions regarding getting in touch with customer service, feel free to shoot me a private message.

Thanks!

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Legendary Oracle

Hi @CorbinHealey Smiley Happy

The return policy on watches is same for " Fashion apparel ", so the Apple watch is 30 days, only if unopened.

Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thanks @Elico47.

Hey @CorbinHealey. Check your private inbox at your convenience. I'm going to shoot you a message.

BBYTerence

Community Coordinator

Plug-in | Join the conversation

Highlighted
Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

That's a huge stretch apparel has brackets (clothing) on their returns page and watches says 30 days opened and smartwatches also says 30 days opened