Community Manager
0 Kudos

Enter To WIN An Amazing Package From Samsung!

[ Edited ]

Samsung_Header.jpg

The Samsung Tech Event is on now at Best Buy! Samsung and Best Buy are giving you a chance to bring home an amazing package of the latest Samsung technology.

Enter for your chance to win a Samsung Tab A tablet, a Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone, a Samsung washer and dryer, and a Samsung SUHD television.

HOW TO ENTER

This contest is really easy to enter. Simply think of how you’d incorporate at least two (“2”) of these Samsung technologies into a typical day of your life. Then head over to the OFFICIAL CONTEST BLOG POST & describe how you’d use them in a comment below the official contest blog post.

One comment will be drawn from all eligible entries entered on this blog post. That winner will receive all of the Samsung technology shown above (approximate prize value $5000).

The contest closed June 02, 2016. The winner will be announced soon. 

Good luck! Smiley Happy

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation

Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Re: Enter To WIN An Amazing Package From Samsung!

[ Edited ]

-I'm a Samsung products fan, and I enjoy their quality and reliability. -My Samsung LCD 42" TV, bought years ago at Best Bay still works perfectly. -I would be happy to watch movies on 4K UHD television with its thrilling quality pictures, call my friends from the top notch Galaxy S7 smartphone, while samsung washer and dryer will turn my used clothes look like a new ones. -When outside my home, I would love to carry with me such usefull and helpfull device device as Tab A Tablet. Having all this perfect,  easy to use and reliable gadgets will make me happy! Joe

Highlighted
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Re: Enter To WIN An Amazing Package From Samsung!

Hey @Samsungfan,

Welcome to Plug-in! Smiley Happy

Thank you for the great post, I just wanted to let you know that in order to officially enter the contest, just copy your post here and paste it into the comment section of the OFFICIAL BLOG POST where the contest is being hosted. That's where you enter. You sound like you have a great use for all the Samsung products up for grabs!

Good luck!!

BBYBilly
Community Coordinator
Plug-in | Join the conversation