Subject Author Rating Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is an article with new unread content
I start my day turning off the alarm from my Samsung Galaxy 7. ( calendar feature ). I then wash my ...
0 0 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
yesterday i bought best buy credit card on **competitor** So I checked credit card's balance with ...
0 8 0
i would use my S7 to take all the awesome pictures and videos I took on my vacation and cast them o...
0 12 0
I don't have a smartphone.  Winning a Samsung Galaxy S7, would enable me to stay in touch with my f...
0 16 0
When I wake up first thing in the morning I'll check my Samsung Galaxy S7 for E-mails. Then when I'...
0 28 0
I think you miss understand the interest rate part.  . The "Interest-free equal monthly payments" ...
0 20 0
My day would start as the alarm on my Samsung Galaxy S7 wakes me up. I would watch sports highlight...
0 43 0
I would start the day reading the local news on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet. After work I would...
0 44 0
The first thing I do each morning, is to call my daughter who temporarily lives in another city. F...
0 70 0
How about these k-cups just made for dad? I think it is a great idea!  https://www.etsy.com/listing...
0 20 0
I would wake up to the alarm I set on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and end my day watching a 4k Netflix sho...
0 83 0
Ah, I found some terms - Best Buy charges $120 for a two-year payment plan with 20% interest? WOW! T...
0 37 1
I have a cell phone plan through work that is a great deal but I have to buy my cell phones outrigh...
0 39 2
Samsung technology would vastly improve and enhance my everyday activities. From daily chores to co...
0 88 0
I would start my day with the Samsung Galaxy Tab A to see what the weather would be like that day. ...
0 92 0
I would start my day by getting a couple of chores done - laundry done in my new Samsung washer and...
0 100 0
The day would start with my new Samsung Galaxy GS7 walking me. I would wake my daughter and she wou...
0 126 0
I would start the day by doing my laundry, then use the Galaxie to phone all of my friends and tell...
0 139 0
Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, grab my Samsung Galaxy S7 I'm gonna hit the city. Befo...
0 140 0
My morning would begin with me turning on my Samsung Tab A Tablet to check my emails and surf the I...
0 141 0