Subject Author Rating Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is an article with new unread content
 TV streaming fans, rejoice! Roku, makers of the popular and easy to use Streaming Stick, ha...
0 21 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi @Bella2810,   Welcome to Plug-in!    Thank you for asking about the Lenovo Yoga 700. ...
0 6 0
Thanks for the reply Billy. Yeah, the bonuses are what gets people to pre-order. I pre-ordered and ...
0 19 0
Hi @Amazing   Welcome to Plug-in! I apologize for the delayed reply to your question about Civ...
0 12 0
I contacted them. "Please be advised that this item is not available for individual sale.  We a...
0 24 0
Hi @MagisterXII,   Thank you for pre-ordering Overwatch with Best Buy!     I'm sorry to he...
0 27 1
 Best Buy Canada and Samsung are proud to present a one-week event showcasing the latest an...
0 15 0
best buy's preorder system is messed up. If you preorder before they announce them since they requi...
0 44 0
Some pre order bonus's are only available if you purchased it during the time that the bonus was av...
1 53 1
Hello. I just received my copy of Overwatch origins edition in the mail. I've had it pre-ordered for...
0 64 5
Hi @OnlineShopper93,   Welcome to Plug-in.    That definitely does not sound normal. I'm s...
0 27 0
I've been hearing rumours that Steelbooks will be online only going forward (ala Deadpool). FWIW, t...
0 24 0
They did it! After toiling through hundreds of hours of homework, assignments, and dragging th...
1 46 0
Do you have anywhere else near by that you can vent the exaust out too, a door maybe? The goal is j...
1 26 0
Could just be a coincidence. If its a popular item it could be that the stock isnt as up to date as...
0 33 0
I believe they can but I think it is an extra service that you need to pay for.
0 21 0
 SEGA classics come to Nintendo 3DS   It's been fifteen years since SEGA became a third-...
1 38 0
Upon delivery of a large appliance (fridge, stove), do you remove the existing fridge and stove?
0 31 1
   It's no secret I’ve been enjoying the sweet sounds of Sonos in my “smart home” for seve...
1 38 0
Well I guess I am the 1 out of 10 who did not have the luck with this product.   I was encouraged...
0 32 0