Subject Author Rating Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Yea, unfortunately yesterday I accepted the fact that I wouldn't be getting the early open beta cod...
0 29 0
@TDRare Don't get your hopes up. I highly doubt Bestbuy would offer anything but a "Sorry". I would...
0 41 0
I pre-purchased 3 copies of Overwatch Orgins Edition for PC on 26 March, Order# 423150194.   It...
1 49 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 61 0
Hi @Kaetsu,   I have sent you a private message, I'd like to escalate this situation for you. ...
0 101 1
It's 8PM EST now which means I'm going to be asleep in 3 hours. Since I doubt I'll get my code withi...
0 105 2
@BBYBilly I still don't have mine. I called customer service last night and they said I would get ...
0 77 3
Hey @Phizzo,   I sent you a private message wanting to escalate this situation for you. Please...
0 78 0
@BBYBilly @ChristopherMason @killakirby @Charklet 7:31 PM EST anyone of you get even a sin...
0 86 5
This is an article with new unread content
   If I had to choose one company that has mastered story telling through episodic ga...
0 89 0
Hi @Jacques1400,   Thank you for asking about the upcoming Zootopia release. Have you seen it?...
1 37 0
Just curious, will there be the usual Disney BB exclusive Lenticular packaging available for this r...
0 44 1
yeah the splatoon amiibo are very cool! I do not own the Splatoon Game as I dont have a Wii U, but ...
1 32 0
 Similar to @killakirby and @Charklet  Monday 10am EST: Called into the call centre to inquire...
0 193 6
Similar to @Charklet, I can explain my experience. Who would have thought that getting a preorder ...
1 204 7
@BBYBilly 4:20PM EST Just checked my e-mail and still no codes, are you PM'ing codes or something?...
0 206 0
I bought a portable Air Conditioner that needs to vented to the outside, but I do not have a standa...
0 245 0
Received my order today of multiple copies.  In 1 box of 4, 3 copies had loose discs.   In a secon...
0 28 0
Haven't received my codes either. Ordered for PS4 and pc on separate orders......I also know of lite...
0 266 0
Welcome to part one of a seven-part series that looks at common smart products that can take a...
1 51 0