Truth Seeker
0 Kudos

Hi, I was in you store to buy UE BOOM2 speaker, site says 179.99 on sale. But was 249.99 at store

Hi, I was in you 8th St  store  in Saskatoon  to buy the UE BOOM2 speaker , which site says 179.99 on sale. But was it  was 249.99 at the store. I would have taked to some one there, but I am vvery difficlut  to understand.

Legendary Oracle
0 Kudos

Re: Hi, I was in you store to buy UE BOOM2 speaker, site says 179.99 on sale. But was 249.99 at st

Welcome to the Best Buy Plug-in Community forum @DannyWiebe Smiley Happy

You are absolutely correct about the price of the UE Boom2 being on special until Aug. 25th. for $179.99

I understand your being apprehensive about approaching a Sales person with your situation.

I would urge you to return to the Best Buy store tomorrow, Aug. 25th., with a printed page of the special sale price, or even have it showing on your cel phone display using the Best Buy application, This will alert the staff to make any corrections needed and provide you with the item at the sale price.

Another option is to order the item on-line and have it shipped to the store, for pick-up at the Customer Service desk. Best Buy can hold the item for up to 24hrs.